Shepherds Watchmen is a resource of assistance for ministers, their widows and families. Our burden is to come alongside Christian ministers; to help them as they carry the load of Shepherding God’s people.
- We have compiled a list of over 75 resorts, camps, and/or getaways that provide free or discounted short stays for pastors and missionaries. Please contact us for a copy of this list.
- Also, when we find something we think will be a benefit to pastors and church staff we post it here. Check out the link here for Blink Health. This is a cost savings we have found very helpful for lowering the cost of prescription drugs.
HOW TO USE BLINK
With Blink, it's easy to get the exact same FDA-approved medication you're taking now, at much lower prices.
- Go to BlinkHealth.com or download Blink Health mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Search for your medication and order it online. Use code SHEPHERDS10 at checkout to get an extra $10 off your first purchase.
- You can choose to pick up your medication at a local pharmacy or have it delivered to your home.
Note: You need to have a valid doctor's prescription to use Blink. But Blink makes it easy to transfer an existing prescription from your doctor or current pharmacy.
Blink is accepted at pharmacies nationwide, including Walmart, Costco, Kroger, Sav-On, Winn-Dixie, Stop & Shop, Osco and many more.
Be sure to type in the code SHEPHERDS10 to help us. On your first purchase you’ll also get $10 off your purchase and we will also get $10.
Please share this page to help us get the word out about the benefit!
You can also download the Blink Health App to your phone. Either way they will ask you to create an account –like all apps- Just be sure to put SHEPERDS10 in the place where they ask for a promotional code.